CDL A Local Delivery Driver in Farmington, MI

DriveMyWay.com
Company: Mondelēz Global, LLC
Phone number: 800-411-5840
Driver type: Company Driver
Equipment type: Dry Van
Job type: Local

Apply to Mondelēz Global, LLC

Take the next step in your trucking career today!  Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Mondelēz Global, LLC!  Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!

Apply Now!
Or
Sign In to Apply

About This Job at Mondelēz Global, LLC

Mondelēz Global LLC, a leading global snacking company is now hiring a CDL A Local Deliver Driver in Farmington, MI. This is a union role. Start times will be between 12am and 10am but varies based on route length. Warehouse is 6:30am-5pm based on volume but this employee will mostly be driving. The driver will deliver products, including temperature-controlled foods safely and on time. You will stock your truck with our products, drive to stores and warehouses and unload at locations where needed and be back home every day. 70% of  your responsibilites will be driving with the other 30% in the warehouse. Mondelēz is known for their iconic brands and is proud to be recognized on the following lists: Most Innovative Companies, #108 on the Fortune 500, World’s Most Admired Companies, Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality and more. Join our team and accelerate your career!

Home Daily | Reliable Routes | Competitive Pay

Compensation:

  • Average weekly pay: $984
  • Competitive hourly rate with 40 average hours per week
  • Sign-on Bonus: $5,000 paid in 1 installment after 90 days of employment
  • Driver Referral Bonus: $300 paid out after 90 days from employee’s start date
  • Paid via direct deposit weekly

Benefits & Perks:

  • Excellent Benefits beginning day 1
    • Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision
    • Wellness Programs
  • Company-Paid Life Insurance
  • Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
  • Long-term Care Insurance
  • Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
  • Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
  • Healthcare and Dependent care account (DCA)
  • Flexible spending account (FSA)
  • 401(k) with company matching
  • Paid Time Off/Vacation
  • Paid Sick Time
  • Paid Company Holidays
  • Paid orientation, including travel expenses
  • Paid training programs
  • Tuition reimbursement 
  • Perks: EZ / Toll Pass, GPS, 24/7 dispatch, roadside assistance, uniforms, cell phones, restaurant/retail discounts, home and auto insurance.

Home Time, Routes, & Schedule: 

  • Home every day 
  • Schedule:
    • Shift: start times between 12am and 10am but varies based on route length. Warehouse is 6:30am-5pm based on volume but this employee will mostly be driving
    • Workdays: Monday - Satruday with a off days during the week
  • Level of touch: Combination touch and no touch freight
  • Delivery routes can require routine lifting and stepping on and off the truck at each stop. This route averages 6-14 stops per shift
  • This position will be a combo position where our new team member will drive and work in the warehouse on occasion. 70% driving, 30% working in the Warehouse

Equipment:

  • Single and double axel tractor and 48 and 53 foot trailer
  • Automatic transmission 

Qualifications:

  • Must be at least 21 years of age
  • Must have a valid CDL A license 
  • 1 year driving experience required
  • Proven experience of safe driving behavior and no serious driving convictions in the last 5 years. All accidents and moving violations will be reviewed.
  • Must have no DUIs/ OWIs within the last 5 years.
  • Must be registered with the FMCSA’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
  • Must be able to successfully pass DOT pre-employment drug test, DOT physical, MVR and national background screen.
  • Basic understanding of temperature-controlled food transportation preferred.
  • Able to use smart phones or tablets and ELD for logging positions and driving times
  • Display flexibility toward daily changing routes and working times.
  • Possess a great customer-oriented attitude, displaying our values to the customers you deliver goods to.
  • General understanding of vehicle mechanics to communicate problems in case of breakdowns and to perform basic repairs yourself
  • Driver should live within 50 miles of Farmington, MI
.

This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.

Click to Apply

Driver Types Hired

  • Company Driver

Equipment Types Hired

  • Dry Van

CDL Classes Accepted

  • Class A

Hiring Area

Click to Apply

DMV Record

Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked: No
Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI: No
Click to Apply

More Driving Jobs at Mondelēz Global, LLC

Click to see more trucking jobs at Mondelēz Global, LLC