CDL A or B Local Delivery Supervisor in Hanahan, SC - Dry Van - Company Driver
About This Job at Breakthru Beverage
We are experts in the beer, wine and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist with the daily management of the operations delivery staff. It’s a working supervisor position so you may have to run a route based on the needs of the business
Day Shift: Tuesday-Friday; 5:30am start
- Competitive base salary and bonus program
- Paid semi-monthly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting the following month on the 1st
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with 6% company match
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off: 10 days Accrued
- Perks: Company work shirts and voucher steel-toe boots
- Effectively aide in managing the delivery operations team.
- Monitor delivery fleet using MobileCast and/or Roadnet.
- Recommend and/or perform performance management actions including but not limited to selection and hiring, transferring, and discharging, the assignment of work, or progressive discipline.
- Maintain driver’s attendance records, sick days, vacation, etc.
- Trains drivers in the areas of safe driving, proper lifting techniques and company delivery process and procedure.
- Regular ride along with Drivers and perform observation and coaching to ensure proper customer service, productivity metric achievement, and safety practices
- Payroll oversight including attendance records and paid time off
- Responsible for DOT compliance, which may include DOT safety requirements and DOT drug screening.
- Oversee or aide in the function of timely and accurate verification and processing of the daily delivery driver invoices, associated paperwork, returns and collections.
- Interface with customers solving discrepancies, problems and creating a cohesive relationship
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with the sales, warehouse, delivery and customer service departments.
- Administration of worker’s compensation, incentive and safety programs
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related area
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL A or B (Commercial Driver’s License)
- Clean MVR record as per our Company Fleet Safety Policy
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift 35-65 lbs on a regular basis
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 65 miles of Hanahan, SC or be willing to relocate for this position if needed
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics..
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
- Class B
- Call 800-411-5840 for more information.
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:
More Driving Jobs at Breakthru Beverage
CDL A or B Local Delivery Drivers in Sandston, VA
We are experts in the wine and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for c...
CDL A Local Delivery Drivers in Minneapolis, MN
We are experts in the beer, wine and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion...
CDL A or B Local Delivery Drivers in Washington DC
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion...