Apply to Hero Transport, LLC
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Hero Transport, LLC! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Hero Transport, LLC
Hero Transport, we always strive for greatness, reaching for goals that truly matter.
Goals like security, stability, leadership, and creating a respectable family atmosphere with an elite team of professionals who are skilled at hearing out, and responding to, the situations and needs of all our drivers.
Come and become a respected and valued member of the Hero family, where you can be accepted as you are because we celebrate the differences in each other. Let us embark on new frontiers together and seek to create the best working environment in the trucking industry.
- Average weekly pay: $2,000+
- Starting at 61 CPM minimum and up to 72 CPM pending on experience
- All miles paid with a guaranteed minimum of $2,000 per week!
- Able to run 3,250 miles per week
- Stop and breakdown pay
- $300 holiday bonus if you decide to run 3 weeks
- Bonuses: $3,000 sign-on bonus, plus bonuses for referrals and clean inspection reports
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Company benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Secure and reliable accounts with major brokers and customers
- Year round work no matter the season
- Rider program: Yes
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Typically, 3-5 days home every 2-4 weeks. Multiple home time options are available based upon where you live.
- Schedule: varies on driver and need
- Level of Touch: No Touch Freight
- New or newer fleet trucks ranging from 2020-2022
- Automatic and manual
- Governed speed: 71 mph
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have CDL A license
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience with no violations or 2 years verifiable OTR experience with a maximum of 3 major violations in the past 2 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Nationwide
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Hero Transport, LLC.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||25|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Hero Transport, LLC
CDL A OTR Dry Van Team Driver Hiring Nationwide
Hero Transport, we always strive for greatness, reaching for goals that truly matter.Goals like secu...