Apply to Brady Trucking, Inc.
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Brady Trucking, Inc.! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Brady Trucking, Inc.
The best trucks for Over the Road need the best drivers. Brady Trucking needs YOU. We believe every Driver should enjoy a healthy work-life balance, so we offer you the kind of income, benefits and home time that will take care of you and your family. Come and see what Brady Trucking has to offer CDL Truck Drivers and your families.
Brady Trucking, Inc. is seeking Class A CDL Drivers to safely transport dry bulk commodities (no endorsement necessary) tankers and some liquid food grade (tanker endorsement required) primarily through the Midwest, South, and Southeast regions.
In this position, you will be:
- Delivering industrial, commercial, construction and agricultural commodities
- Pulling hoses and pumping product utilizing a pneumatic (air) compressor
- Climbing onto trucks and lifting equipment
Why Choose Brady Trucking?
- You are a mature and independent trucker and we will treat you that way
- Driver centric company "built by truckers, for truckers"
- Freedom to choose routes and the home time you need
- 2019-20 18-speed Peterbilt with state-of-the-art technology and amenities
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Travel the country while enjoying a job you love
Compensation & Benefits:
- CDL Drivers are paid consistent CPM for loaded and empty miles (paid for all of your miles!)
- Drivers paid up to $0.50 per mile based off experience
- $70,000 - $75,000 annual average for year round work
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Average Weekly Miles: 2,500 - 3,000
- Paid 3-4 day orientation ($200 per day), which generally starts on Tuesdays. Hotel accommodations are Sunday night through the end of orientation if you are traveling a long distance.
- Their terminals offer showers, laundry facilities, a driver lounge, and kitchenette (at most locations) for your everyday needs.
- Great company benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 60 days
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- HSA with employer match
Routes & Schedule:
- Typical Driver gets home every 2 – 4 weeks, 1-1/2 days home for every week worked with some flexibility built in for your individual needs.
- Drivers receive their dispatch and make their own schedule and route as long as they are safely on time.
- Routes are primarily through the Midwest, South, and Southeast regions.
- For Drivers seeking more adventure, there are also options available that include all 48 states and into Canada
- Minimal night driving required
- Take the truck home program
- Beautiful 18-speed Peterbilts (2019 or newer. See our trucks in action on Brady Trucking's social media!)
- Equipped with large sleeper, refrigerator, and SiriusXM radio
- Inward and outward facing cameras (triggered strictly by an event)
- Governed speed at 68 mph
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year safe tractor-trailer experience
- Must have experience driving a manual transmission
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have no violent, sex or theft Felonies in last 7 years. 7 – 10 years is subject to review.
- Driver must live within KY, TN, MS, AL, AR, LA, GA, FL
"Built by truckers, for truckers" means that we're all about Drivers. Managers and Executives are former Truckers. We’ve been in a truck and understand the Truck Driver’s lifestyle - time away from home, family needs, life on the road.
We offer top-of-market pay, beautiful Peterbilt equipment, state-of-the-art technology & tools, recognition for your hard work, and “The Extra Mile!” Our augmented Driver benefits package of extras provide holistic financial, health, and wellness programs to you and your family. Come join the Brady Family today!
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Brady Trucking, Inc.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||21|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Brady Trucking, Inc.
CDL A OTR Liquid/Dry Bulk Driver - Midwest
<p>The best trucks for Over the Road need the best drivers. Brady Trucking needs YOU. We belie...