Apply to Armellini Express Lines, Inc.
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Armellini Express Lines, Inc.! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Armellini Express Lines, Inc.
Headquartered in Palm City, FL, family owned and operated Amellini Express Lines, Inc. has been transporting fresh cut flowers and other perishable products to our clients and their communities across the United States for more than 75 years. We specialize in temperature controlled shipments with a limited shelf life, but what we deliver goes way beyond that. Our team is proud to help you celebrate your special moments and provide comfort in times of sorrow. We play a vital part of your celebrations, special occasions, holidays, and those everyday expressions of appreciation. If you want to do work with a purpose that makes a difference in people’s lives, join our professional fleet of drivers today!
We are now hiring CDL A Dedicated Regional Team Refrigerated Drivers to deliver fresh floral and perishable goods to customers from our Miami, FL and Palm City, FL terminals on 3-4 day runs. Route destinations may include New York, Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Atlanta.
Home Weekly | 3-4 Day Dedicated Runs | Paid Hub Miles!
- Average bi-weekly pay: $2,000 - $2,800 gross per driver based upon an average of 3 trips every 2 weeks, each trip ranging 2800 - 3100 miles
- Drivers earn $65,000 - $80,000 potential based on how you choose to run
- Trip Pay is constructed of 3 components:
- Base Pay - CPM based on driver's experience.
- We pay hub miles, door to door speedometer miles above the transportation industry standard of practical miles or zip code miles, allowing you to earn 10-15% more miles per trip!
- All miles paid loaded or empty
- Freight – based on ’53 ft trailer that holds 2800 cube space, drivers get paid $0.08 per driver for every cube space hauled per trip
- Stops – with an average of 15 stops per trip, paid at $4.00 per driver per stop
- Base Pay - CPM based on driver's experience.
- Pay is based on verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Entry level drivers out of school can expect to earn up to $58,000
- 1st year drivers can potentially earn up to $65,000
- Experienced drivers can earn up to $80,000 annually
- Bonuses include:
- Sign-on Bonus paid out over first 2 years of employment - up to $6,000 per driver. ($1,000 paid at 6 months, $2,000 at 12 months, $3,000 at 24 months)
- Safety and Performance Bonus - $0.01 CPM paid bi-annually contingent upon safety performance
- Mileage Bonus - $0.01 CPM paid annually
- Driver Referral Bonus - $1,500
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting on the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage (pay your portion with pre-tax dollars, saving you money!)
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with 1% company match
- Wellness programs and incentives
- Legal Shield driver support program
- Voluntary benefits, including life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Paid vacation – 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 2-4 years, 3 weeks after 5 years
- Paid company holidays - 6
- Paid orientation and training
Home Time, Route and Schedule
- Home Time: Home every 3-4 days
- Schedule: Predictable home time based on route.
- Level of Touch: All touch freight with floral; no touch all other
- 2018 – 2021 International truck with Air Ride Equipment
- Automatic transmissions
- Governed speed: 66 mph
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have CDL A license
- Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- The company does have a training program for new CDL grads
- No DUI/DWIs or reckless driving charges in last 3 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen and a new DOT physical
- Must be able to lift a maximum 50 lbs. repetitively
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 60 miles or 1.5 hour driving distance from Palm City, FL or Miami, FL
Armellini Express Lines provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armellini Express Lines complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Armellini is a family owned & operated company that has over 70 years’ experience in refrigerated transportation of fresh-cut flowers and truck-load freight.
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Armellini Express Lines, Inc. .
Equipment Types Hired
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||23|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Armellini Express Lines, Inc.
CDL A Regional Dedicated Refrigerated Solo Driver in FL
<p>Headquartered in Palm City, FL, family owned and operated <strong>Amellini Express L...