Apply to CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Regional Dry Van Team Drivers in Portland, OR. This is position will have you home on weekends. The driver will transport automotive parts to and from specified destinations in the Portland. All freight delivered in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations and all Transportation Security Administration requirements.
- $1,900 weekly per driver
- Route pay: $353 per driver
- $45 per diem per driver
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus: $1,000 per driver hired, paid after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonus
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits and Perks:
- Outstanding benefits starting 1st day of the following month after your date of hire if enrolled within 45 days.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Insurance
- CEVA pays 70% of the cost of single medical benefits coverage!
- Wellness Programs and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Benefits Paid 100% by the Company for Employees:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term Disability (STD)
- Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match, 100% on first 3% and 50% on next 2%; eligible after 90 days of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits available for purchase:
- Employee supplemental life insurance, Life insurance for spouse/domestic partner/child, Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, Optional short and long-term disability coverage, Critical illness and hospital indemnity coverage, Identify theft, Legal
- Optional Tax-free Flexible Spending Options:
- Health Care Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Care Flexibility Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Paid Time Off
- 15 days in January after year of hire, prorated 1st year
- 8 Paid Company Holidays, plus 1 Floating Holiday
- Tuition/Education Assistance – up to $5,200 toward an undergraduate degree and up to $8,000 toward a post-graduate degree with approval after 1 year of full-time employment
- Paid Orientation
- Safety equipment provided by the company
- Other Perks/Discount Programs:
- Employee discount portal with deals on travel, tickets, auto, health, wellness, food and more
- justrewards Program allows you to earn and redeem points for gifts
Home Time, Route & Schedule
- Home Weekends
- Schedule: out Monday-Friday, home weekends
- Route: Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Touch Freight ( large auto parts)
- Newer fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, full maintenance support, safety features and electronic logs
- Automatic Transmission
- Speed governed at 70 mph
- Inward and outward facing event triggered cameras
- No slip seating
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years industry driving experience may be substituted for a high school diploma or GED
- Must have valid CDL A License
- Minimum 6 months of verifiable CDL A driving experience
- Clean motor vehicle record (MVR)
- No more than 3 moving violations/traffic citations in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents (chargeable or not) in the last 3 years
- No DUIs/DWIs in the past 5 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 45 miles of Portland, OR or be willing to relocate for this position
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at CEVA Logistics US, Inc. - Dedicated Fleet
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in East Liberty, OH
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in East Liberty, OH. 1st and 2nd available Mon...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Ontario, CA
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Ontario, CA. This is a night shift position...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Fletcher, NC
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Fletcher, NC. Various shifts are available...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Mt Juliet, TN
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Mt Juliet. TN. This is a union position wi...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Kansas City, MO
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Kansas City, MO. This is a union position w...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Gary, IN
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Gary, IN. This is a 2nd shift position with...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Joliet, IL
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Joliet, IL. This is a 2nd shift position wi...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Pageland, SC
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Pageland, SC. This is a night shift positio...
CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Troy, OH
CEVA Logistics is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Troy, OH. This is a day shift position Mond...