Apply to The Mennel Milling Company
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to The Mennel Milling Company! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at The Mennel Milling Company
Hiring out of Fostoria,OH - prefers a 75 mile radius from terminal
At The Mennel Milling Company, we are proud of our heritage and excited about our future. We have been in business over 130 years because we do things the right way, with integrity. We measure our success by each of the custom products that we produce and through the keen understanding of our customer’s unique and individual needs. Anchored by our core values – quality, uniformity and service – Mennel is committed to always bringing our best.
The purpose of this position is to transport product in a safe and efficient manner. This position will sustain the food safety policy, mission, purpose and quality statements of the Mennel Milling Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport product (bulk flour) in a safe and efficient manner
- Loading and unloading pneumatic trailer is required
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle up to and including observation and reporting equipment or mechanical failures.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers.
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Class A driver’s license in good standing
- 1+ year experience as a driver of commercial motor vehicles
- No record of driver’s license suspension or revocation during the previous three year period
WORK SHIFT: Shift varies depending on workload, typically 10-14 hours per day. 6 days worked per week.
- $0.51 per mile trip rate (averages $2,300-$2,600 bi-weekly)
- Avg miles - 2,100/week
- Home Daily
- Saturday/Sunday rates
- Holiday rates
- Loading and unloading pay
- Layover pay
- Medical, dental, vision - after 90 days
- 401K and company match - after 6 months
- 11 paid holidays, Paid Time Off is offered
- Uniforms provided
- Cell phone reimbursement
- EZ Pass/tolls
EQUIPMENT: Day cabs with dry bulk pneumatic trailers (automatic)
Able to hire owner operators
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to conditions that are typical to a fast- paced environment, including: moving equipment and machinery, dusty, hot/humid, and cold conditions; employee must be willing to work in all weather conditions, at heights, in precarious places; in the presence of airborne particles. Requires loading and unloading.
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of The Mennel Milling Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
|Min. driver age:||23|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at The Mennel Milling Company
Regional Dry Van CDL A Truck Driver - Northwest OH
<p><strong>Fostoria, OH</strong></p><p>At The Mennel Milling Company,...