Apply to Sysco Asian Foods Inc
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Sysco Asian Foods Inc! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Sysco Asian Foods Inc
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to join our team and experience the heart of food and service.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable Non CDL or CDL B Trainee Local Refrigerated Delivery Drivers. These drivers will spend about 30 days with a trainer until schooling is scheduled to obtain a CDL A license. Schooling is about 4 weeks.
Drivers will safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Average CDL B Driver Pay $60,000+ annually with salary increase once CDL A is obtained
- CDL B drivers up to $23.50 per hour averaging 45-50 hours weekly
- Drivers with no experience at $20 an hour
- Time and a half overtime pay after 40 hours
- $8,500 towards schooling
- Up to $400 attendance bonus paid out twice a year
- $3,000 driver referral bonus (half at 6 months, the other half at 1 year)
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting 60 days:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with 6% company match
- 7 Paid Company Holidays and 3 floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- After 6 months 48 hours of PTO
- After a year,104 hours with increases every 5 years until you reach 15 weeks (200 hours)
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Frequent home time!
- 1-2 overnights a week in company paid hotel with a $25 meal per diem for each overnight stay
- Typical Schedule: Monday – Friday. Home Weekends! Some Sunday – Saturday (daytime) routes may be available
- Early start times (vary per route)
- Routes Including: North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Level of Touch: Load and Unload
- May need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- 2017 - new model Volvo and Freightliner’s (day cabs)
- Automatic and manual transmission
- Governed Speed: 65mph
- Inward and outward incident activated cameras
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Company.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Sysco Asian Foods Inc
CDL A Dedicated Local Reefer Driver in St Paul, MN
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of o...